Monday, September 21, 2009

APPLE

Alright, I thought it would be a difficult decision, but it proved no more difficult than it was for me to finally choose the iPod 5 years ago after I had worked thru 3 previous years of pain, anguish, and frustration with earlier versions of the MP3 player.

Over the past 3 months, I have been with T-Mobile, Verizon, and now AT&T. Not only that, but I have also been thru 3 different phones. The Blackberry's Pearl, Storm, and now the iPhone. There were many issues both with providers and phones. I need a more dependable phone for the rest of my trip.

Well, as I stated earlier, this should hardly have been a difficult decision. This device is everything my Blackberrys were and more, much more.

I have some concerns. One is the connectivity to the network; I will give Verizon credit in that department. My other concern is how well protected it is against the elements, but I think all phones have that issue. I will take it on the road for the true test.

1 comment: