Friday, May 8, 2009

Walk, Forrest, Walk


My brother, Christian, had a comment for me today, “Are you gonna grow a big gnarly beard? In the near future, I've got something to show you that you may/may not be interested in - as long as you're on a type of introspective journey. For some reason, this is what I picture when I think about your trek.” (see picture)

For some reason, almost every time I comment on this trek with someone, inevitably Forrest Gump comes to mind. I don’t plan to run coast to coast over and over and over again. It is a reflective trip, but I don’t think it will be too “Forrest” like. His brain and pause for reflection is much different than mine. I DEFINITELY don’t plan to walk INDEFINITELY.

1 comment:

  1. Funny but I was going to ask the same thing. Of course how much hair could you actually grow in 6 months right?

    ReplyDelete