Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Ultimate Assistant

This is my assistant in the planned attempt to write my first book. The book will be comprised of excerpts from this blog written during my backpacking trip. I am sure the title of this new book will be the same as this blogsite, "When I Grow Up."

I expect this new little Acer "netbook" to be of ultimate assistance while I travel from town to town. I will hopefully get on the internet with it when I stop to rest and upload to this blog to keep all informed of my journey. I will always ensure to include photos.

It actually is a powerful little machine with 160 gigabytes of memory, 2 gigabytes of RAM, and an Intel Atom processor. It is capable of handling all my internet and word processing requirements while also maintaining my iTunes files for entertainment purposes. This machine provides all of this on a 10 inch screen with a weight of only 3 pounds. This will be much easier than trying to lug around a desktop or a notebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment