Friday, May 22, 2009

Urban Trek Premiere

Impressive. Very impressive. Your skills are complete young Robertson...

I must say, this is inspirational and motivational. Good thing I finally got my tent today and can officially "hit the road" on Okinawa for this long holiday weekend. I will head north and see how it all goes. It will be interesting and exciting, especially since Buddy is going with me. I will also have pictures of this experimental and premiere Trek once I return. I am not going to take the computer with me this first time out.

Dev, thanks so much for the inspiration and your personal comments you sent today. It means a lot to me. I need friends and family for encouragement right now. Also, thanks to Lubi, Ken, and Wayne for their concern and offers of support. I appreciate ALL who are in my life and provide guidance, support, and love.


It isn't as easy as I thought it could be and actually, I have some reflecting to do this weekend and must follow that up with a life decision shortly after which may affect my journey. I will end the suspense by clarifying that this change would adjust the Trek to only 6 months instead of 12. What is the positive side of this? This would cause me to backpack Europe instead; easy trade off, I think, and it would be bring me back to HI to go to work in a great job with a great friend of mine. Now if only I can convince Lubi to come back to HI around the same timeframe... The glass is always half full.

Live long and prosper.
May the Force be with you.
Semper Fi, Mac!
CROM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment