Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Lubi Leaves


"Just got home and am about to go to the beach with Buddy. We all miss you already. It’s been a sad day. I just realized when I got home that Spider-man and Wonder Woman won’t be drinking out of their coffee cups soon.

Good to hear you are doing ok. (Lubi left sick) The lounge isn’t too bad. (Narita, Japan)

We will be back a little later. Need to play some “I miss Lubi” music at the beach. (on my Uke)

I LOVE YOU!!!
Darin"

Lubka left today for HI, but she will return to Okinawa soon. She will return for the job that she loves so much that deals with energy conservation and also challenges her talents and abilities as an engineer. Her return signifies the true beginning of this Trek. It is going to happen in a very short period of time and I hope all are prepared. Ha.

2 comments:

  1. I cannot believe I am in Hawaii again. I cannot BELIEVE how much I miss it. I spent the day absorbing the energy of Hawaii with a really close friend. I never realized I had such a connection to the island. I will spend all day tomorrow on the beach and in the ocean...reconnecting.

    I cannot believe this is really happening. I am really unemployed, homeless and back in Hawaii. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the feeling. When I was there for Matt and Christine's wedding I felt much the same. So, I must ask, why Okinawa?

    ReplyDelete