Monday, May 11, 2009

Urban Trek: Leg 2

So the next portion of the Trek is from Minneapolis to Chicago. This is where the trip could become problematic due to the weather and timeline. I am trying hard not to have an agenda or burdensome requirements, but getting caught in between MN and IL somewhere during Oct-Dec could be disastrous. I like my fingers and toes how they are and also attached, not frozen and falling off.

If I I start my Trek in mid-August that would place me in Minneapolis by the end of the month. I then would have the entire month of Sep to reach Chicago. This is a very short timeline, but hopefully, it will be a beautiful Indian Summer and afford me a small buffer.

Now I have to plan the third leg of the Trek. That will be in an upcoming post.

1 comment:

  1. I think you'll be safe through September for sure. Actually it might be a bit warm that month and you shouldn't have any worries. But I'd start heading south quickly once you hit October!

    ReplyDelete