Sunday, August 30, 2009

MINNESOTA TWINS


I did catch up with family finally on Sunday for a really great time. I met my Dad, Aunt Lyla, and Uncle Jay for a Twins game. We all met up around 1:00 PM just in time to grab some beer, roast beef sandwiches and prepare for the start of the game. I have never shared a Twins game with my Dad before.

The game was great! The Twins pulled off a second win in the last of the 3 game series against the Texas Rangers. It was a very exciting game with the crowd on their feet until the last pitch of the 9th inning. Twins win: 5-3

I have to thank David Harris for such great tickets and seats. We were right on the third base line just above the Twins dugout. Amazing way to watch a game!

This town has me thinking of possibly making it my home. I will have to give it some thought. I have a long journey ahead before I make any decisions, but I have never experienced Minneapolis/St Paul like this. I guess I was too young to either understand or appreciate what this area has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment