Thursday, October 8, 2009

APOLOGY

This is my official apology to all of you who have been faithfully following my Trek. Unfortunately due to my physical and financial limitations I have had to make the very difficult decision of either terminating my journey or adjusting it so I can complete it in a satisfactory physical and fiscal condition.

I will be continuing my sojourn along the same route I would have walked, but it will be accomplished while driving a rental car from Budget. I will have one week to complete the last half of this trip and I look forward to the opportunity to explore further and gain additional information and possibly see more sites than I might have on foot.

Please accept my apology for my limitations, but I do look forward to putting together another trip in the very near future. I will also continue to update this blog and my Facebook as often as I can with my experiences and photographs.

Thank you all for your understanding and support!

2 comments:

  1. No apologies needed. Your health is more important!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should not be apologizing. Life has its paths and they are meant to be traveled via various modes. We may start out on one, with a vehicle in mind, and find ourselves on a very different one with a very different mode of transportation. Be safe, be healthy and enjoy the ride and the detour.

    ReplyDelete